Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Love

I am soo, sooo sorry, dear readers that I haven't been posting in the LONGEST OF TIMES.What is wrong with me? I was dedicated into making this one of the best blogs EVER. So, let me tell you about some new things on Pico you've probably already seen:
Antique Gallery:
A magical warp to the old France.
Includes a shop and a premium gacha

Bunny Room:
Get the magic and spirit of Easter on!
With two shops and one premium gacha.

New Stuff:  I want to try something new my friend, Angelz(new writer) taught me
I want to TRY to make a "banner" for this blog
I'm going to be working on that for a while so don't wonder why you don't see me. I love you all and, if I'm not in time to say it I WISH YOU A VERY,VERY HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment