Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Seeing Panda

 If you do not know, I only get AG every few months. So, today I went to Pet Farm to check out the new kitty costumes. They are soooo cute!

And my friend, ℓσνєѕι¢к•ิ.• came to join me. 
And as we exited out of the shopping window, we discovered that in our midst was this very cute, cuddly panda bear! And then we realized- we couldn't afford to take the cute little bear home! We had no gold ATM!(At the moment!) 


If only, little panda.... If only I had some gold to donate so I could have you!

Fifi(ℓσνєѕι¢к•ิ.•) was very sad as well. So we were in despair together.

And then, mostly almost after sadness, was the feeling of being mad.
And so we went back to my house in a feeling of rage, where ℓσνєѕι¢к•ิ.• started to pout.

Left with a feeling of emptiness. 
But,hopefully, when we do get AG, we will be able to spot a cuddly panda! Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment