Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

F.A.B. Fashions-Shoe Shopper (Second Edition)


      Hey, This Is You Style Expert, Haylee! Mel Molly Took The 1st Edition To Show You Some Of Her Advice And Style. She Has Good Taste Is Fashion! Now, Lets Talk! Some People Are F.A.B And Some People Are The Opposite. Which One Are You? I Got Great Ideas Shown Bellow! Check Them Out!


Each Pair is 500 Gummies. Ins't That Perfect?
     I've Noticed Most People Wear Mix n' Matched Shoes. That's Not So Pretty, You Know? Lets Help You Find Clothes And Shoes To Match Everything. It's Hard To Go Out And Expect To Find A Cute Dress With Matching Kicks With A Good Price Like This. In Three Colors, With A Sweet n' Sassy Bow Just For 500 Gummies? Unbelievably Amazing!!!  


Shirt: Token Or 140 Gold
Shorts: Token Or 50 Gold
White Pants: Daily Gacha
Shoes: 500 Gummies
Total Price:190 Gold & 500 Gummies
OR
2 Tokens And 500 Gummies!
     I Tried The Shoes On For The First Time. Right After A Few Looks, I Knew It Had To Be Mine! I Bought It For 500 Gummies, And Slapped Them On Right Away! Wanna See How It Looks? Well, Here You Go! I Call It: "Let's Run To Mexico!" Isn't It Different, But Stylish? 


     The Shirt Is 140 Ameba Gold Or A Token. The Torn Denim Shorts Is For 50 Ameba Gold Or A Token. White Pants Are Found In Gacha. Shoes, Of Course I Think You Know, Just In Case, 500 Gummies. Others Are Just To Make The Outfit Fit! Got Your Own Ideas? Please Send Them In And Please List The Following. Click Here To See.


Have This Ever Happed To You: You Were Looking Through A Store And You Found The Cutest Pair Of Shoes That Will Make Everyone Jealous, But You Can't Find Anything That Matches? This Happens To Me A Lot In Pico And In Real Life. Its Really Frustrating! I Get So Annoyed And Leave It! This Will Never Happen If You Stick With Us! These Are The Pair Of Shoes That Did Match Of My Outfits Or Anything! By The Way, These Shoes Is A Token Or 80 Gold! 
Shirt: Egyptian Gacha
White Pants: Daily Gacha
Shoes: A Token Or 80 Gold
Total Price: 80 Gold
OR
One Token!
     Finally, I Went to Look For A Dress And I Found It! Most Of The Things You Need Most Is In Your Closet. Luckily, Months Shopping Paid Off! I Matched A Pair Of Shoes With A Dress Then Added Accessories. Aha! I Got The Cutest Lil' Outfit Ever. Its Sweet N' Simple! Best Part Is That It's Themed And Cheap!!! Good Luck! 


     The Dress Is Found At The Egyptian Gacha.  White Pants Is Found In Daily Gacha. Shoes Is A Token Or 80 Ameba Gold. See? Ins't It Easy? I'm So Glad I Made This Outfit, Because I Was Invited To An Egyptian Birthday Party On Ameba Pico! I Love Her Themes! All I Can Say, For It Now, Happy Birthday, Cassie!




Don't Forget To Send In YOUR Story! Got Your Own Ideas? Please Send Them In And Please List The Following. Click Here To See.


--Haylee 

No comments:

Post a Comment