Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Writer: ♡нαуℓєє♡

     Hey, This is Haylee! I'm a new writer, of course I think you know that. I'm just so thankful and amazed that in on this rockin' blog! But I wouldn't have gotten on without Mel Molly's permission! I so owe her, i don't know how, but I will! People like me, you really can't find them often. I'm a rare one, I love being crazy, funky, and just plain weird. Understand? 
     I have lots of experience of blogging. How? I have my very own! My blog is called "Haylee Twinz" Anyways, Ameba Pico and Blogger is my favorite things to do when im online. I love to write about new facts, fashion, and How-To. I'll be writing so many cool post. I hope you enjoy them. I'm really fun to read, or at-least thats what Picos' say. Good bye!
--Haylee
        

No comments:

Post a Comment