Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Be thankful



     I know what your thinking at this moment. Ugh. Yes, it's maintenance, a long maintenance. Wait, think about it, Ameba Pico staff is trying to add, change, improve, and delete some things. We should be thankful. Who care that its taking a long?

 Really, it's long, but Ameba Pigg usually has more then 5 hours, but sometimes they only get them once a month. I highlighted the word sometimes. Only sometimes they get the maintenance time, but like I said there long. We should be thankful, but also, I wish we could have more time to improve, because did you see Pigg? They have way better stuff. They get guess stars, more people, more fun, and more, more. Now I wish we could get more maintenance time so we can get better stuff.


     Be thankful. Get excited for PROM! Ooh, I so, so happy! Yay! 


     Get your date, your dress, and your dance. Better hurry and find your date. 


     For now, good bye.




--Haylee

1 comment: