Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pico Squad Camp!

Soldiers, at ease!
A few days ago when I logged on, I noticed a Pico Squad Camp. And what was the first thing I ran for? The awesome helicopter! It was always full, and now that I got a picture in it, I decided to POST! =D
Weeeeeee!!!
The park is super cool, being super camouflaged in case of enemies trying to attack the base.
Fly the helicopters, rest on the hammocks, try the super camouflaged cars, eat at the tables, or climb into the tent.  
The next best thing about the place was the awesome tent! It was super cool =D
Boo-yah! =D
There are three different kinds of AG gachas in the camp.


There is also a wicked cool shop that you should check out.


As I was in the park, there was this guy that started to shout. Here is what he said:
"OMG THIS PARK IS SOOOO COOL! FINALLY, MILITARY THEMED PARKS ROCK!"
Everyone else's response: o.o
I thought it was cool he was so into it, so we sat at a table and I agreed with him how awesome the new park is.
Dark Leviathan shows his military spirit.




He was cool, so I added him. XD
If you see him around Pico, ring his room, and PROPS HIM!!!











That is all for now. Byee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment