Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finally

     Finally, spring is about to be over and summer is coming. Finally, I got rid of my horrible "capitalize the beginning of every letter" problem. Finally, I'm writing on this amazing. Finally, finally, finally. A new season, a new life. 
    
    I made a commit to Mel Molly's blog. I will never give up, I'm going to blog my heart out. I'm usually always on Ameba Pico looking for ideas to post, but then, I forget there is one idea right in front me. Friendship. How can I forget my fellow followers, viewers, daily viewers, propers, ringers, and my very own fellow stalkers. We need think to be thankful. So, im sorry, im making a short post, but it's full of love, and meanings. 


    It's not impossible to show your love for how much you care about you fellow followers. Really, truth is, without you there is no us. We would lose our minds without your follows, repost, views, sharing, and more importantly your love. 


    Show your love and email us! You can have a chance of being on our blog and many others just by emailing us. 
Email us at: melmolly6@gmail.com or HayleeHugs@yahoo.com (spam email(s) are rejected then blocked forever!!!)
Send us:
  • Your Ameba Pico ID (your name on Pico)
  • What blog did you find this? (Pico United OR Pico Priceless)
  • How do you feel about our blog? Any comments, questions, suggests, ideas for a post with credit to you, or favorite! Please, feel free to send us an email! We really do care
  • A picture of you on Ameba Pico. (Optional)
     
     We really do care if you like us or not. Remember, without you there is no us. Please, you can make us happy! Why or why not? Your choice, do it. We do care, just send us a letter to Mel Molly.  We really do care! Why not try?


--Haylee

No comments:

Post a Comment