Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pico Profiles - { 2nd Edition}

Now, dear readers, I go to Japanese Park all the time to get Pico Props. So, here are some profiles I liked. Also, I couldn't copy the names because my Pico on this computer is MESSED UP! But, they are here for your own personal enjoyment.
J i n x x has this right. Here, in New York( and maybe other parts of the world) a "biter" is a slang word for a copier. No one likes copycats, so don't be one.

<<<< J i n x x  From Romania.
Here, Nina seems to be acting like a teenager here that's having a fight with her mom. She has a lot of attitude. I know if I ever used that tone with my mom, I would get grounded for a week. However, this shows that there's something on her mind, that maybe she is not comfortable discussing with her mother.









Whatever her name is( I'm so sorry =[ ) has a kind of bias against men, just like female characters do in "The Secret Life Of Prince Charming".

These female ladies( or girls) believe that men are only after power, or that cliche that men are "only after one thing" from women. Darling, this may be true for most guys, but there are men out there are looking for love and affection, just like you are. Maybe you may be dealing with a hard relationship break-up right now, and are ranting about it, making your advice known to all Pico girls, possibly crushing dreams. Try to look on the bright side that one day your "prince" shall come.

That's all for now! If you have any profiles and comments about them you would like to submit, please email melmolly6@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment