Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May Marvelousness

We now welcome the wonderful month of May, dear readers, where the real nub of Spring emerges, keeping us happy and marveling at the new life growing all around us. Pico has not forgotten this, and has given us new places to keep us occupied. 
Flowers, Flowers Everywhere
Pico has redecorated the West Forest, from the mysterious,elegant wood it was to the new lovely wonderful pink sensation I feasted my eyes on today. 


It was a beautiful garden with pink flowers-which I believe are carnations- all over it! 
Me and my dog, cookiez, have a quiet moment to reflect on the beauty of the forest in Spring. 
The items in the shop have been updated( Orange Yellow Robot) 
Remember Mr.Wood has items for you as well! 
Sakura-san, Japanese Bliss in May
A new park has also opened up, the Sakura room. Sakura(s?) is(are) -a- Japanese flower(s) and a whole room is dedicated to them. It was beautiful. 
It was glistening and enchanting. 
There is a new shop, and a premium gacha too.
Shop
Gacha- Premium 
I met a girl there( whom I later added) and we agreed on how beautiful the room is. 
Brandi was really funny, and witty, and she showed me a good time. 

BRANDI FROM AMERICA.
Thanks Brandi! I'll copy your name here when the glitch on my computer is over. 


That is all for now! I'll keep you updated. 







No comments:

Post a Comment